Feeds for sheep and goat
Maxammon, the future of feeding ruminants
Maximizing rumen functions is a top priority in feeding ruminants.
Improper rumen functions can lead to:
Rise of feeding costs
Unsatisfying breeding results
Drop in milk yield and liveweight gain
High energy and protein content liquid feeds:
High protein content feeds for sheep and goat:
To cure drop of feed intake after calving, and temporary deficiency of energy and calcium a
High energy content feeds
High sugar content feeds
|Feeds with glucogenic energy sources
Benefits of high protein content, glycerol and molasses based liquid feeds
1. Efficient: molasses stimulates rumen performance, increases appetite, increases dry matter and feed intake and assists digestion.
2. Easy to use: liquid, applicable in all seasons, easy to store, transport and apply.
3. Tasty: molasses based products make dry feed more attractive to animals, since its flavor enhancer effect is directly apparent on surface of mass feeds. This feature make them capable to upgrade even lower quality dry feeds.
4. Healthy: molasses based products are byproducts of sugar industry, which is a renown source of energy and conditioner feed for animals.
5. Flexible: a wide range of products is available in order to suit different dry feed diets. Using mixer-distributor tanks, it can be easily inserted into large scale technology.
6. High dry matter content: products have ca. 50-60% dry matter content, rumen protein synthesis is increased by enhanced proliferation of rumen bugs.
7. Dust adsorbing effect: decreases waste and dust while distributing feed, besides increases hygiene of stock raising.
8. Physiological effects: improves ruminant animals’ health, vitality and well-being.