Download datasheet, Propylene-glycol
Glycogenetic energy source for ruminant foraging
Additive certified for animal feeding, according to Committee 68/2013 (EU) decree (13.11.1.)
- in case of high production and increased stress on animals
- preventing and curing energy deficiency during the beginning of lactation
- supporting physiological functions of liver, during enhanced load on liver
- to reduce risk of ketosis and acidosis
Utilization can be done by sprinkling it on forage in the manger. If the number of animals is higher, it can be blended into TMR.
- 20 Litres can (25 kg)
- 200 Litres barrel (210 kg)
- IBC container (1000 kg)
Cattle: 125-300 gram/animal/day Keep in a cool, dry place,
(Depending on level of energy deficiency) in closed tank.
Producer and distributor az ARGOS FEED GROUP Zrt. 7400 Kaposvár, Arany János utca 33.