Transporting with tanker trucks:
To get more info about our shipping services, contact our logistics member:
Gerda Zsolt, logistics
Up to our current free capacity, we offer our tanker trucks for freight forwarding domestically or internationally in the neighboring countries, even for occasional and one-direction shipments, or backhauling.
We have our own transport vehicles for shipment of basic materials, final products, equipment for applying all the feeds we produce and distribute (such as liquid feed distributor).
- Our trucks have multiple chambers to ensure a range of products can be delivered to the customer at the same time.
- Our tanker trucks are fitted with hydraulic pumps, therefore electricity is not needed for unloading.
- Transporting basic materials is done by tanker trucks.
- Both of our sites (Kaba and Per) have their own flatbed trucks to deliver IBC containers and equipment and tools needed for an on-farm installation process.
Our tanker and flatbed trucks:
5 pcs 24 tons semi-trailer tanker trucks (1 pc 2 chambers, 1 pc 3 chambers, 3 pcs 4 chambers)
1 pc 24 tons trailer tanker truck (6 pcs separate chambers)
1 pc 13 tons flatbed truck (12 pcs IBC containers)
2 pcs 24 tons semi-trailer tanker trucks (3 chambers)
2 pcs 24 tons trailer tanker truck (6 and 8 pcs separate chambers)
1 pc 13 tons flatbed truck (12 pcs IBC containers)
Predictable, right on time supply of our customers is the key goal of our forwarding activity.
Our partners communicate their requests in written form, on the phone or in person to our sales representatives. Further logistics and fulfilment of the request is carried out by our logistics team in association with the representatives.
We easily accommodate to the partners’ special needs during forwarding, so continuous supply is always provided.
Our colleagues keep contact with you in person and can serve you with their expertise in livestock foraging.
We are really proud of our exceptional colleagues. Our company is home of collected competence, knowledge, hard work and ideas.
We strive to innovation and aim to exploit opportunities derive from new technology and research. We develop our products primarily in accordance with our partners requirements and experience to ensure top quality is accompanied with our brand.
To guarantee our partners get the expected results from our products, it is mandatory to ensure necessary technical and technological environment, but also professional insertion of them into the production system is inevitable. Our expert can help you achieving these, in accordance with the site’s needs.
Supervision of the feeding process
TMR, silage analysis – Sampling
Laboratory analysis – TMR assessment, graphical analysis
Support in diet optimization
Products tailored to specific needs
Of course, we follow introduction and application of our products, help you to find the best solutions in the changing environment of animal feeding. Get in contact with us!
To ensure an easier, more efficient use of our products, we provide and install tanks and applicators suiting the best to the farm for free during the entire contract period.
Guarantees of quality forage production: quality source materials, hygienic storage, laboratory analysis of basic material and final products, continuous supervision of production process and traceability from processing to feeding.
Liquid feed applicator tanks
- For our contracted partners, easier application of liquid feed produced and distributed by Argos Feed Group Zrt., is ensured by applicator tanks, that make allocating liquid feed from its storage tank to the mixer wagon simple.
- Applicator tanks are available from 1,200-24,000kg capacity, depending on monthly liquid feed need of the partner.
- The most common types of tanks are:
- - 7,5m3 standing tank with applicator (9,000kg)
- - 3,5m3 standing tank with applicator (4,200kg)
- - m3 tank configuration with applicator (1,200-3,600kg)
- - 20-25m3 standing tank (24,000kg)
Laboratory tests/ feed and animal organs analysis
We use reliable sources only to supply basic materials for our products. Scope of our regular laboratory analysis includes not only materials coming from within Hungary, but also imported ones and our end products.
We work in close cooperation within Sarreti Agro Labor Kft. Its over four decades experience in base material analysis, production process and final product control, feed and food research, nutrition analysis helps us pursue quality.
Tailored to our partners’ needs, we believe in never ending product development, that can only be achieved with the involvement of our outstanding experts.
What we can offer?
In cooperation with our accredited laboratory, we can provide you organizing analysis of mass feed, TMR, premix and other feeds, presenting results in graphs, assessment of them by our experts.
Checking minerals supply of animals from samples of hair, blood, organs, organizing laboratory analysis.
By age, production levels, animal keeping methods:
- Is quality of feed adequate?
- Are nutritional and energy contents of ration adequate?
- Production and animal health issues.
Why choose Argos Feed Group Zrt.’s laboratory service?
- Fast and professional taking of samples at sites
- Testing in independent laboratories
- Visual presentation of results, graphs
- Assessing results with data and experience from the industry, counselling
- Customer oriented cooperation, efficient problem solving focusing on the partners’ interests
University of Kaposvár, Faculty of Veterinary, Chemistry Institute, Central Laboratory
Debreceni Egyetem, Agrártudományi Centrum