What is the essence of MelaVite?
Adding MelaVite to the ration partly complements rumen degradable starch and energy. MelaVite feed supplement has an increasing importance, since its positive effects:
- favorable degradability inside the rumen
- stimulates rumen functions
- great source of energy
- customized mixes with unique composition
- easy to control dosing
- easy to purchase
- does not dependent on weather
1. Nutrient adsorption: stimulates rumen functions, increases appetite, dry matter and feed intake and assists digestion.
2. Easy to use: liquid, applicable in all seasons, easy to store, transport and apply, can be blended homogeneous.
3. Tasty: molasses based products make dry feed more attractive to animals, since its flavor enhancer effect is directly apparent on surface of mass feeds. This feature make them capable to upgrade even lower quality dry feeds.
4. Healthy: molasses based products are byproducts of sugar industry, which is a renown source of energy and conditioner feed for animals.
5. Flexible: a wide range of products is available in order to suit different dry feed diets. Using mixer-distributor tanks, it can be easily inserted into large scale technology.
6. High dry matter content: products have ca. 50-60% dry matter content, rumen protein synthesis is increased by enhanced proliferation of rumen bugs.
7. Dust adsorbing effect: decreases waste and dust while distributing feed, besides increases hygiene of stock raising.
8. Physiological effects: improves ruminant animals’ health, vitality and well-being.
Supporting reproduction biology
Synchronized timing and quantity balance of rumen accessible carbohydrate and nitrogen supply.
MelaVite improves nitrogen utilization of rumen. Enhanced non-protein nitrogen utilization is driven by supplementing with dissolvable sugars, with increased microbial protein synthesis of rumen bugs and more efficient ammonia adsorption and utilization.
If efficiency of nitrogen utilization is below 25%, it can be a reason of deficiency in easy to ferment sugar-like carbohydrates inside the rumen. Using proper amount of MelaVite, we can decrease free ammonia levels, mitigating risk of urea load, and improve accretion of cellulose degrading bacteria in the rumen.
How much MelaVite do I need?
For dairy cows – in case of two feedings per day – 0,5 kg each feeding (a total of 1kg/day/animal). In case of multiple feedings a day, 0,3-0,4kg, (a total of 1,2-1,6kg/day/animal). For beef, use 1,0-1,5kg per day per animal, for sheep and goat: 0,5kg/day/animal.
A wide range of MelaVite products is available in order to suit different dry feed diets. Applicable in all seasons, using mixer-distributor tanks, it can be easily inserted into large scale technology. To meet our customers demand, we developed a flexible manufacturing method that can satisfy needs for customized products with ingredients tailored to the specific needs of sites.
Quality policy serves as a strategic pillar for Argos Feed Group Zrt. Success of this concept is reflected by our customers satisfaction. Both production sites of us have achieved HACCP certificate, our end products undergo continuous quality control. Our company guarantees uninterrupted supply of products with contracted partners.
Our primary buyer is dairy cow industry, but we have numerous customers among the beef farmers too, and our products are on sale for keepers of further animal species.